Alex (secret identity)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Studio On Beat
Season 3, Episode 1
Season 3, Episode 80
Clement is portrayed by Damien Lauretta.
Clement auditions for the Studio in the beginning of the season under the name Alexandre Benoit. Most of the students assume he comes from a poor background because of the way he dresses, so Violetta helps him with his audition and later convince Antonio to give him a scholarship. His father wants him to study business and suspects his son is secretly attending the Studio instead of studying, sending out his driver to follow Clement and investigate the Studio. Clement has a crush on Violetta and works to separate her and Leon with the help of Gery, who is in love with Leon.
Clement has a relationship with Milton that mirrors the relationship of Tomas and Gregorio in the first season.
- He has a double life where he becomes a poor boy named Alexandre, with a nickname Alex, since his father doesn't want him to follow the music career.
- He signed up for the studio under the fake name of Alexandre Benoit, born 29 August 1996 in Paris, France, parents Juliette Lombard and Ethan Benoit, as revealed in season 3, episode 18.
- As himself, he attends an economic course.
- Everyone has discovered his true identity.
- He comes from France.
- He was introduced in Season 3.
- He is the only French guy on Violetta.
- He had a crush on Violetta.
- He tries to kiss Violetta but then Leon and Gery come.
- He and Gery tried to break up Violetta and Leon.
- He tried to comfort Violetta, after Leon knew she was Roxy.
- He is currently dating Gery
- He and Camila almost kissed when she asked him to help her practice a kissing scene in her short film.
- He seems to get along with Jade.
| To view the Clement Galan gallery, click here.