April 23, 1987
Life and Career
Born in Argentina, Nicolás discovered his passion for acting from an early age, he studied theater, singing, dancing, piano, guitar and drums in his hometown of Rosario.
He began his professional career as a model in various graphic campaigns of recognized Argentinian brands. His television credits include appearances on the strips Casi Ángeles, Bella y Bestia, Valentino, El Argentino and Jake and Blake, among some others.
- He is an ambassador of Disney Amigos por el Mundo (the Latin version of Disney Friends for Change). The project he had to promote was about protecting the penguins.
- Jorge Blanco is his best friend on the set of Violetta.
- He loves acting, singing, and composing music.
- His fans are called "Totistas".
- When he was on tour for Violetta en Vivo most V-Lovers he met were surprised that he was very different from the character he plays in Violetta, Andrés.
- In his spare time, Nicolás likes to play the drums and the guitar, write songs, play soccer, travel, and go to the movies with family or friends.
- His twitter picture is a pic of him holding a piece of paper saying "FELIZ CUMPLE TINI"
- He has his own song, Tengo Que Decirte, which is available in all platforms.
| To view the Nicolás Garnier gallery, click here.