WELCOME TO MY INVISIBLE PROFILE!!!!!!
THE BEST MOMENT TO REGRET IS WHEN YOU WOKE UP
That's my life's motto. It's just true! When you regret everything, you just think about that day when you woke up and made that stupid choice that has forever changed your life. Everything that you wish is time-travel to that morning when you woke up and hit your younger self hardly in the face for making a terrible decision and give a speech about what happened with you in the future after you made that horrible decision.
So yeah, my advice is think about all good and bad consequences before you made a decision, and if you just can't do it, then I just want you to know that your life is a failure (sorry...)
- I'm a huge Marvel fan, I've always been fascinated by the world of superheroes, I just love it!
- My favorite Marvel characters are Jean Grey, Ms. Marvel (both old and current), Quicksilver, Black Bolt and Cyclops.
- I love Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and my favorite characters are Skye and Fitz.
- The song La Voz of Highway: Rodando la Aventura (my profile song) is still my favorite song of all the time.
- I have a female dog named Robin of unknown breed.
- I have four budgies named Kiko, Loli, Nico and Federico (that one was after Ruggero)
- When I'm older, I'd like to be psychologist and writer.
- I hate science and math.
- I can play piano, triangle and drums.
- I'm really good at fencing.
An encouraging message for those one who needs it
All rights to Shia LaBeouf...and his crazy moves during the speech...
DO IT! JUST DO IT! Don't let your dreams be dreams. Yesterday you said tomorrow, so JUST DO IT! MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE! JUST DO IT! Some people dream success, while you gonna wake up and work hard at it. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! You should get to the point where anyone else would quit and you're not gonna stop there. NO! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? DO IT! JUST DO IT! YES YOU CAN! JUST DO IT! If you're tired of starting over, stop giving up.
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened
One of my other favorite encouraging message. I just love the meaning of this line. You might be sad because it's over, but look at the bright sight, look at those happy moments that you had, look at those lessons that you've learned and smile because it happened.
This might give you vertigo...
Final Words from ME