Valeria Soledad Baroni
October 6, 1989
Actress, singer, dancer
Valeria Soledad Baroni (born October 6, 1989) is an Argentine actress, singer and dancer. She is best known for conducting Zapping Zone, a program broadcast by Disney Channel Latin America. She has showed her passion for music, singing and dancing since she was little. She also participated in High School Musical: El Desafío, a local version of the American movie High School Musical, she had one of the main roles. In 2013 she portrayed the character Lara on he Disney Channel Original Series, Violetta.
Life and Career
Baroni studied musical comedy, song and dance since 9 years old, besides going to a school with artistic orientation, attending mandatory classes in theater, music and visual arts. Mostly during her childhood, she had an ability to acquire the wisdom and experience that teachers instilled in schools Argentine Julio Bocca and Ricky Pashkus.
|2007||High School Musical: La Seleccion||Herself||Contestant|
|2008||High School Musical: El Desafio||Valeria||Walt Disney Pictures|
|2009 - 2012||Zapping Zone||Conductor||Program from Disney Channel LA|
|2010||Highway: Rodando La Adventura||Valeria||Main Role|
|2011||We Can Change The World||Herself/ Girl For Argentina||Music Video|
|2011||Disney's Friends For Change Games||Herself|
|2011||Cuando Toco La Campa||Michelle|
|2013||The U-Mix Show||Herself||Guest Star|
- Her zodiacal sign is Libra.
- She has origin from Italy.
- She was part of the main cast of Highway: Rodando La Aventura, along with Clara Alonso.
- She was also on Cuando Toca La Campana, along with Jorge Blanco.
- She's bad at playing tennis.
- Her fans are called "Baronistas".
- She's a singer, actress, dancer and and TV director.
- This year, 2014, she sang "Te Sigo Esperando" with Iván Zavala.
- She's good friend with Alba Rico.
- She has a tattoo of a music key on her wrist.
| To view the Valeria Baroni gallery, click here.